Working with Women: Uncomfortable Encounters

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary, At work, the place I work employs lots of women, and my job is to fix machines. Sometimes, while working in uncomfortable positions, I have been pinched on the butt and grabbed on the n**s by my female co-workers. I have considered getting revenge, but I am outnumbered and do not want to damage my relationships with my colleagues. Suggestions have been made, such as setting up a hidden camera or rigging my pants with a charged capacitor for a surprise. However, I have decided not to take any revenge and instead, try to confront the situation with humor.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
At work, The place i work employs lots of women, and my job is to fix
machines, which some times involves getting into inelegant and un comfortable
positions, i am half in the machine and feel some one pinch my butt, i can't
get out fast enough to catch the culprit, and of course they are all o:)
On another occasion i am on my back three parts in a machine and some one
grabs my n**s, i guess it is only fun, but i have to find a way to get revenge
with out dangering relations.

Physics news on Phys.org
Wedgies. :smile:

brewnog said:
Wedgies. :smile:

I could'nt, and any how i would be out numbered 10 to 1 :grumpy:

wolram said:
:rofl: You need a lookout whom you can trust.

Last edited:
Hidden camera.

Or may be a body guard, i have thought about itching powder on the womans
loo roll, is that harmless?
OPs i missed Astro's post, but who can i trust :confused:

Last edited:
wolram said:
Or may be a body guard, i have thought about itching powder on the womans loo roll, is that harmless?
No, That's too unkind.

wolram said:
OPs i missed Astro's post, but who can i trust :confused:
You know the folks there better than I do. :smile:

Russ's idea might be practical.

wolram said:
That sounds like sexual harassment. If you weren't concernced about dangering relations, you could probably hire a lawyer and receive a nice sum of money from your employer. o:)

I would steer clear of random revenge on all women employees (like itching powder on the loo roll, for example), since it could be you facing charges from someone who wasn't concerned about dangering relations.

A better revenge would be one that could only be sprung on a woman actually in the act of 'physically assaulting' you. A charged capacitor and a carefully wired pair of pants might give the culprit an unexpected surprise. :devil: Of course, there's always a risk you might prematurely spill your coffee on your pants which might just amuse them even more, but risk is always part of the satisfaction of any endeavor, right? :tongue2:

I think it is the startled reaction they're provoking in you they want to see, rather than sexually harass you.

So, next time this happens, instead of rushing out of the machine in order to catch the one doing it, stay where you are and say in a calm voice:
"While you're at it, can't you fondle my d**k as well?".

The worst that might happen is that they follow your suggestion..

BobG said:
A better revenge would be one that could only be sprung on a woman actually in the act of 'physically assaulting' you. A charged capacitor and a carefully wired pair of pants might give the culprit an unexpected surprise. :devil: Of course, there's always a risk you might prematurely spill your coffee on your pants which might just amuse them even more, but risk is always part of the satisfaction of any endeavor, right? :tongue2:

This seems to be on the right tack Bob :devil: would they have a shock :biggrin: and i could say it was static :biggrin: any suggestions for the
hard ware?

arildno said:
I think it is the startled reaction they're provoking in you they want to see, rather than sexually harass you.

So, next time this happens, instead of rushing out of the machine in order to catch the one doing it, stay where you are and say in a calm voice:
"While you're at it, can't you fondle my d**k as well?".

The worst that might happen is that they follow your suggestion..

I wouldn't dare, the embarrassment would be to much :blushing:

wolram said:
This seems to be on the right tack Bob :devil: would they have a shock :biggrin: and i could say it was static :biggrin: any suggestions for the
hard ware?
Before I give you the details on how to rig this, I have to make the usual trivial disclosures that I've recently taken a job writing up Darwin awards and I have first dibs on the story about how your plan of revenge works out.

I've even started a rough draft:

Dateline __ ___, 2005 -- Wolram, of Warkshire, England, was fatally injured when his vehicle suddenly swerved and accelerated into a busy crossroads against the red light. His vehicle was struck twice in the starboard wing and once in the port wing by a lorry, a saloon, and a double decker bus. Wolram's vehicle subsequently rolled seven times before coming to rest in a drainage culvert. After three hours of toil by rescue workers, his singed body was retrieved from the vehicle. Although suffering multiple burn wounds, official cause of death was drowning. In spite of no flames being reported by witnesses, Wolram's lower body was completely singed from the waist down. Further investigation revealed that Wolram was driving to work in a homemade pair of electric trousers when the vehicle in front of him inexplicably stopped just because the light was about to change from yellow to red. Shocked by the driver's unexpected actions, Wolram spilled his coffee on his pants, resulting in a severe electric shock that caused his body to spasm uncontrollably. Unfortunately, Wolram's foot was on the gas pedal and his hand on the steering wheel when the spasms occurred. No explanation for why a person would wear electric trousers was immediately available. Coworkers said Wolram seemed to exhibit no unusual sexual habits, much to their disappointment.

BobG said:
Before I give you the details on how to rig this, I have to make the usual trivial disclosures that I've recently taken a job writing up Darwin awards and I have first dibs on the story about how your plan of revenge works out.

I've even started a rough draft:

Dateline __ ___, 2005 -- Wolram, of Warkshire, England, was fatally injured when his vehicle suddenly swerved and accelerated into a busy crossroads against the red light. His vehicle was struck twice in the starboard wing and once in the port wing by a lorry, a saloon, and a double decker bus. Wolram's vehicle subsequently rolled seven times before coming to rest in a drainage culvert. After three hours of toil by rescue workers, his singed body was retrieved from the vehicle. Although suffering multiple burn wounds, official cause of death was drowning. In spite of no flames being reported by witnesses, Wolram's lower body was completely singed from the waist down. Further investigation revealed that Wolram was driving to work in a homemade pair of electric trousers when the vehicle in front of him inexplicably stopped just because the light was about to change from yellow to red. Shocked by the driver's unexpected actions, Wolram spilled his coffee on his pants, resulting in a severe electric shock that caused his body to spasm uncontrollably. Unfortunately, Wolram's foot was on the gas pedal and his hand on the steering wheel when the spasms occurred. No explanation for why a person would wear electric trousers was immediately available. Coworkers said Wolram seemed to exhibit no unusual sexual habits, much to their disappointment.

Rotten begger, i though you were going to help, alas woe is me
:grumpy: :biggrin:

get some of that invisible uv light powder and sprinkle it coupiously on your twig and berries and your backside. Next time someone grabs you, have a UV light handy and you can track down the culprit.

Am i the only one? has anyone been in the same position?

wolram said:
Am i the only one? has anyone been in the same position?
No, every place I've worked has had a sexual harassment policy, which is brought to everyone's attention and taken seriously. Has it not been an issue in the UK? I think whoever is in charge should step into make sure good-natured fun doesn't cross the line.

But if you're just having fun, I like Zantra's idea.

I don't know how well it would work, but if you can find and position horns in the right places, I think that would be funny and draw immediate attention.
Like this:
http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/horn350.jpg
:biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
No, every place I've worked has had a sexual harassment policy, which is brought to everyone's attention and taken seriously. Has it not been an issue in the UK? I think whoever is in charge should step into make sure good-natured fun doesn't cross the line.

But if you're just having fun, I like Zantra's idea.

Its not a serious problem, and Zantra's idea sounds great, When i find the
culprit/s i will fill their wellies, "they have to wear them", with jelly :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
I don't know how well it would work, but if you can find and position horns in the right places, I think that would be funny and draw immediate attention.
Like this:
http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/horn350.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taking Rose's idea a bit further - get a Pneumatic Horn
The pneumatic horn on a locomotive is used to indicate or warn of the presence of the vehicle on the tracks. The simple construction of the horn provides low maintenance costs. It is equipped with an extended-life diaphragm mounted entirely in rubber to help reduce wear and breakage. The air pressure required to operate the horn must be greater than 90 psig to produce a sound level of 100 dBa or greater at a distance of 100 feet in front of the locomotive.
http://www.wabtec.com/upload/product/locomotive/7.jpg [Broken]

or this one by Nathan - http://atsf.railfan.net/airhorns/k5h.html

Very nice sound :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Though wolram's eardrums would implode quicker than a badly made soufflé in a bowling alley.

Last edited:
Astronuc said:
Taking Rose's idea a bit further - get a Pneumatic Horn

Very nice sound :biggrin:

And you said not to use itching powder, :biggrin: The place would be like a
war zone if i let those babies off :rofl: :rofl:

Another option you could choose, is to put a live (preferably non-venomous) serpent in your underwear. The pincher will surely scream, and you will recognize her voice.

arildno said:
Another option you could choose, is to put a live (preferably non-venomous) serpent in your underwear. The pincher will surely scream, and you will recognize her voice.

Yes and they will all think i am happy to see them :biggrin:

wolram said:
Yes and they will all think i am happy to see them :biggrin:
It is rather interesting that you do not object in principle to have a serpent snuggle itself about your own...

Last edited:
Please, for the love of God make sure it isn't a constricer.

matthyaouw said:
Please, for the love of God make sure it isn't a constricer.
What's wrong with getting a really good squeeze? :confused:

Last edited:
wolram said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You need a pscychologist or perhaps they need a psychologist!But for sure you or perhaps women around you suffer from different symptoms!

Perhaps what you really need at the office is a female proctologist..

arildno said:
What's wrong with getting a really good squeeze? :confused:

It wouldn't work, we are not allowed pets in the factory, imagine finding a
snake in your trifle :yuck:

Why don't you have any friends btw them to help you?

Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You need a pscychologist or perhaps they need a psychologist!But for sure you or perhaps women around you suffer from different symptoms!

Oh boy she is here :biggrin: the female head doctor :devil:
are you not tired of torturing us guys :grumpy: :biggrin:

Lisa! said:
Why don't you have any friends btw them to help you?

It is a code of honor, no one rats on a mate, even if one did the others would
close ranks, and the ratter would be in deep ****

wolram said:
It is a code of honor, no one rats on a mate, even if one did the others would
close ranks, and the ratter would be in deep ****
That's what they need the proctologist for..

arildno said:
That's what they need the proctologist for..

I can think of a very good use for our biggest jelly depositor :biggrin: