Can we get free signatures on CAD-forums?

• Thread starter yourdadonapogostick
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, as a scientist conducting an experiment, it is crucial to have a clear hypothesis and controls for accurate testing and analysis. It is also important to consider potential confounding variables and use a large enough sample size to ensure the validity and reliability of the results. Conducting thorough preliminary research and carefully selecting appropriate methods and equipment are also key steps in the experimental process.
yourdadonapogostick
http://www.cad-forums.com/showthread.php?t=40430

Physics news on Phys.org
For a group opposing "theatrics", he sure does a theatrical job of putting his proposal out there

Kind of beggary! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the quote under the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betweenclass

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note, I got stung on the nuts by a jellyfish 2 days ago.

:biggrin:

we have some nice signatures on cad-forums...and we don't have to pay for them!

1. Will your experiment have a clear hypothesis and controls?

Yes, as a scientist, it is crucial to have a clear hypothesis and controls in order to accurately test and analyze the results of an experiment.

2. Have you considered potential confounding variables?

Yes, as part of the scientific process, it is important to identify and control for any potential confounding variables that may impact the results of an experiment.

3. Will you be using a large enough sample size?

Yes, a large enough sample size is important in order to ensure the validity and reliability of the results. As a scientist, I will carefully determine the appropriate sample size based on the objectives of the experiment.

4. Have you conducted any preliminary research on the topic?

Yes, as a scientist, conducting thorough preliminary research on the topic is a vital step in the experimental process. This helps to ensure that the experiment is well-informed and designed to effectively test the desired hypothesis.

5. What methods and equipment will you be using?

The methods and equipment used will depend on the specific experiment and its objectives. As a scientist, I will carefully select and use the most appropriate methods and equipment to ensure accurate and reliable results.