Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you think this is okay?

1. Jun 3, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

I'm a member of a new science forum. they've been adding stuff to make it more interesting. but now, we have an arcade with games to atrract guests and fun for members..do think that it's okay to have games like that on a science forum?

here it is you won't see all of the features if you're not a mamber.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 3, 2005 #2
    Why does it matter what we think?

4. Jun 3, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have to agree with franz on this one. They can do whatever they want with their site.

5. Jun 3, 2005 #4
    If its designed to attract younger people, more power to them. Hopefully they will wonder what the other forum topics are, and be tricked into learning something.

6. Jun 3, 2005 #5

Danger

Gold Member

I joined that site when the administrator advertised it here, but I haven't visited it yet. If the games work on a Mac, I'm all for it. Depending upon the type, sometimes they can be educational too.

7. Jun 3, 2005 #6
    I was at a forum once which had games. It didn't attract new people nor was it ment to. It kept you busy while you were waiting for replies :P

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?