Do you think we'll ever see a world war three?

• News
  • Thread starter chound
  • Start date
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
misskitty said:
How is any of that relevent to this thread about World War III?
It isn't. If you'll notice my original post, 2/3 of it was a statement regarding WWIII, and a small paragraph was asking an aside question to chound, who was apparently rather offended by the question. Isn't it odd how offended people can get so easily? I'm not the least bit offended by American slavery. I never took part in it and neither did anyone I know. Why the heck should he be offended by the massacres of the Dalit?

Last edited:
Ah, just clarifying thanks.

I agree it is surprising how easily offended people are these days. You can't say one thing or another without upsetting someone. Its pathetic.

Could you elaborate on the massacres of the Dalit. I don't know what it is. You don't get very much ACCURATE information up here.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
misskitty said:
Could you elaborate on the massacres of the Dalit. I don't know what it is. You don't get very much ACCURATE information up here.
I can't give much useful information. My girlfriend posts here and maybe she'll tell us what she's found. She was simply putting together her presentation the night I posted in this thread and had been telling me about the brutalities of the caste system there. The Dalit are the lowest caste and are apparently massacred at times by members of the upper caste, who openly proclaim their intentions beforehand. While the killings, and even the caste system itself, are officially outlawed, the government just looks the other way.

That's aweful! How can a government allow that to happen?!