I don't have pizza hut boneless wings, I"ve got Chili's boneless wings thoughmoose said:tribdog, do you have the recipe for panda express orange chicken? Or pizza hut boneless wings? O_O
Anyway, that's an amazing collection you have. Jeez O.O
Chili's® Boneless Buffalo Wings
This clone of Chili's new menu items gives us the
zesty flavor of traditional Buffalo chicken wings
without the bones or skin. That's because these "wings"
are actually nuggets sliced from chicken breast fillets
that are breaded and fried, then smothered with the same
type of spicy wing sauce used on typical wings. If you
like Buffalo wings, you'll love this recipe. Serve these
babies up with some celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing
on the side for dipping. Now you can actually eat Buffalo
wings with a fork!
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 cup milk
2 chicken breast fillets
4-6 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cup Crystal or Frank's Louisiana hot sauce
1 tablespoon margarine
On the side
bleu cheese dressing (for dipping)
1. Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
2. In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces. Preheat 4-6 cups
of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
4. One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the
egg mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the
process so that each piece of chicken is double-coated.
5. When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on
a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
6. When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the
hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
7. As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a
small bowl. Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the
margarine is melted, then stir to combine. You can also use a
small saucepan for this step. Just combine the hot sauce and
margarine in the saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine
is melted and ingredients are blended.
8. When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate
lined with a couple paper towels.
9. Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a
large jar with a lid. Pour the sauce over the chicken in the
container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken
is coated with sauce. Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve
the dish with bleu cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
Serves 2-4 as an appetizer.