I've been telling pretty much anyone who might even show the most marginal interest in science and philosophy about the PFs, but, so far I haven't gotten anyone to sign up (though I wasn't really trying to).
The "contest" isn't really a bad idea, though I'd probably lose .
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving