Are Girls Really That Scary? The Truth Behind the Fear

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Documentary
In summary, the conversation discusses a video that D&D fans may enjoy, but others may find boring. One person felt the need to take a shower after watching, while another found it hilarious. Some thought the production and acting were good, while others thought it was too much to take gaming to that level.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670

D&D fans should especially like this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't believe I just watched the entire thing. :yuck: I think I need to go take a shower now, because I have that same creepy crawly feeling you get when you walk into a place infested with bugs. *shivers*

ROFLS! That was gold. I feel a little too simmilar to them though...

That looked boring, I gave up after a few seconds. I'm going off to make some more coffee.

Have you ever been chased by the entire JV football team?

rachmaninoff said:
That looked boring, I gave up after a few seconds. I'm going off to make some more coffee.

You mean you're going to get a cup of elixer that provides +5 Stamina :rofl:

I got bored.

Excellent production values

It was really good acting...while watching, I definitely felt the urge to pants them and then give them swirlies. :biggrin:

wow! I wondered what ever happened to those guys I used to play D & D with in eighth grade. Now I know!

That's too much. Sure you can play games, but to get to that level? :confused:

What is the documentary "Fear of Girls" about?

The documentary "Fear of Girls" is about the gaming community and the struggles that some men face in forming relationships with women. It explores the impact of video games on social skills and romantic relationships.

Who made the documentary "Fear of Girls"?

The documentary "Fear of Girls" was created by Ryan Wood, who was a film student at the time. He was inspired to make the film after witnessing the difficulties some of his male friends had in interacting with women.

What is the main message of "Fear of Girls"?

The main message of "Fear of Girls" is that video games can have a negative impact on social skills and relationships. It also sheds light on the harmful effects of toxic masculinity and the need for more empathy and understanding in the gaming community.

Is "Fear of Girls" based on real experiences?

Yes, "Fear of Girls" is based on real experiences of gamers and their struggles in forming relationships. The documentary includes interviews with gamers and experts in the field of psychology and gaming.

Where can I watch "Fear of Girls"?

"Fear of Girls" is available to watch on various streaming platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Amazon Prime Video. It has also been featured in film festivals and can be purchased on DVD.