Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does anybody here play an instrument?

1. Nov 22, 2007 #1
    Does anybody here play an instrument? What kind is it (brand)? Or is anybody in any sort of arrangement or band? Personally I play acoustic guitar and electric bass...boy I love playing bass. I play bass all the time I cant get enough..although recently I hurt my hand in a football game so I cant exactly play because my ring finger is hurt. But I have a Fender Jazz Bass and i play it all the time and occassionally me and some friends will go out and jam to Led Zeppelin or Cream or whatever...I dont play acoustic as much, however. Its a Yamaha though, nice guitar, old guitar, a bit beat up as well. I also have a Fender 6 string telecaster I am trying to sell for a bit of money. What about anybody else here?
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2007 #2
    In high school I used to play tenor sax, I really liked it but had to quit when I moved to the city into an apartment. I also play a bit of guitar, I have an epiphone LP STD with a peavey delta blues amp, with school I really dont play that much anymore unfortunately.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?