I don't, but it's quite popular in my area. My car is actually equipped for minor excurions. ('76 El Camino frame-stacked on a Jimmy, with 33" Trailhandlers and a 455 Olds.) Its very tame compared to a lot of the machines around here.
No. Most of the "excursions" around here are rogue affairs that destroy private property and foul small brooks and streams. I was always more comfortable threading my trucks through hardscrabble roads and coming back out with a whole oil-pan. If I could fit some good trout-fishing into the excursion, that was perfect.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving