Does anyone know this documentary?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a documentary about "free energy" that the speaker saw on a trip roughly 3 years ago on Singapore Airlines. The documentary was shown on the in-seat TV screens and featured a selection of TV shows, movies, and documentaries. The speaker has been trying to find the documentary again, but has only come across a conspiracy theorist version. They remember it being done properly by a science show on a US cable TV network, possibly the Discovery Channel. The documentary had an engineer debunking each "free energy" apparatus and the engineer had brown hair. The speaker also recalls a Frenchman building a machine resembling a giant ferris wheel. One suggestion given was the show "Mythbusters," but the speaker
AndreJ
I can't really give any specific information on it other than from what I saw.

If anyone has traveled on Singapore airlines before, you'll know what I mean when I talk about the "in seat tv" that they have. In fact, they probably have it on other airlines by now, But I don't know since I haven't traveled on them.

On these headrest TV screens, you have a wide selection of tv shows/movies/documentaries etc you can watch. This one I saw roughly 3 years ago on a trip, and it was a Documentary about "free energy".

Now, I've tried looking for it, and downloaded what turned out to be a conspiracy theorist one, which is not it. What I can say was:

.It was by some science show (in the US), as I thought it was the discovery channel, but it could be some other cable TV network.

. It was done properly. It had an engineer debunk or review each "free energy" apparatus and explain why it couldn't work.

. The Engineer had brown hair (Yes, I can't remember the name of the film that much!)

If anyone has seen the same one, could they tell me the title?

I can remember one of the people who built a machine was a Frenchman, and it was like a giant ferris wheel, if that helps.

Physics news on Phys.org
Could you possibly be talking about mythbusters?

It sort of fits your description... kind of.

Last edited:
It was mythbusters. I've already seen that mythbusters episode anyway, but it wasn't that. It had one engineer review all these people's "free energy ideas".

"A Machine To Die For" maybe?

-GeoMike-

It quite possibly could be that, I think it actually is.

Thanks.

1. What is the name of the documentary?

The name of the documentary is usually one of the first things people want to know. It is the title that represents the main topic or theme of the documentary.

2. Who created the documentary?

The creator of the documentary is the person or team responsible for producing and directing the film. They are the ones who come up with the idea, conduct research, and film and edit the final product.

3. What is the documentary about?

This question is asking for a brief summary or synopsis of the documentary. It is usually a one or two sentence description of the main story or message of the film.

4. Where can I watch the documentary?

The answer to this question can vary depending on the availability of the documentary. It could be streaming on a specific platform, available for purchase or rental, or only shown at certain events or screenings.

5. Can you recommend similar documentaries?

Many people are interested in finding similar documentaries to watch after seeing one that they enjoyed. This question can lead to discussions about other related topics and recommendations from others who have seen the film.