Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does anyone need help with geometry

1. Sep 27, 2003 #1
    Does anyone need help with geometry? I will be gald to take a stab at some of your questions!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2003 #2
    well i haven't a specific question. But i never took a formal gemometry course. i took algebra 1, then moved to a school with integrated math. Integrated math was terrible, and in its attempt to combine algebra and geometry, it left out a lot. I'm now taking an applied Calculus course, and apparently a lot of our problems would be easier if we knew certain theorems or formulas. So, do you know where, maybe online or something, i could sort of learn geometry?
  4. Sep 27, 2003 #3
    Geometry Help

Here is a link that might help you learn some of the basics and a couple important theorems. If you want to learn the course at a more in depth level the best thing to do would be to pick up a book on the subject.

5. Oct 3, 2003 #4
    hey, i have already posted a new thread that contains 5 questions that you can work on to help me out. I would be glad if you did.

The name of the thread is "Geometry help needed !!"
    I appreciate your help.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?