well i haven't a specific question. But i never took a formal gemometry course. i took algebra 1, then moved to a school with integrated math. Integrated math was terrible, and in its attempt to combine algebra and geometry, it left out a lot. I'm now taking an applied Calculus course, and apparently a lot of our problems would be easier if we knew certain theorems or formulas. So, do you know where, maybe online or something, i could sort of learn geometry?
Here is a link that might help you learn some of the basics and a couple important theorems. If you want to learn the course at a more in depth level the best thing to do would be to pick up a book on the subject.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving