If i have a response for a circuit that consists of: cos(t) + e-t + e3tand if I let t->infinity, does exponential "over-take" cos(t)?
well, the actual question is whether the output/response remains finite as t->infinity...
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving