What I am trying to say is that the best place to start searching for plurality is to ask yourself the following questions and leave your brain to do the rest:PIT2 said:I cannot prove if those statements are right of wrong.
But what is your point?
1) Is my leg different from my face .... and do they do the same thing?
2) Am I posting this question to respond to it myself (asking and answering my own question)?
3) In logical space or in the external world, are there things that cannot occupy the same space location?
4) When I am walking, can I make the third step without having made the first and second steps?
5) Am I part of the human race (6 billion people that you mentioned) or am I a solipsist? Or even an indivisible 'it'?
And endlessly more. If you can honestly answer at least one of these questions, then you may have cracked it. Hooorrraaay!