Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does the stablishment belong to a luciferian sect?

1. Aug 7, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2005 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

What nonsense is this??
    Post reported

4. Aug 7, 2005 #3

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

In addition to that sign being the hand signal for Texas Longhorns fans, its also a popular hand symbol for rock musicians. I do believe it originated with metal bands that at least pretended to be Satanic, but it has since become very mainstream.

5. Aug 7, 2005 #4
    don get upset arildno im just reading this book angels and demons is the precuel to the da vinci code and suggests something like this

i just try to keep an open mind and accept all posibilities and i dont think those pictures are hoaxes

6. Aug 7, 2005 #5

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Eeh?
    Of course the pictures are genuine.

7. Aug 7, 2005 #6
    It also means I Love You, in American Sign Language.

8. Aug 7, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, geez, it never ceases to amaze me people's capacity for finding conspiracies in everything (not to mention in the picture they have of Kerry, he's just waving with open hands...oooh, must be Satanic :rolleyes:). That hand signal, in American culture (since those are all Americans pictured) can mean anything from cheering the Texas Longhorns (the University of Texas football team), to "I love you" in sign language. It also has been used by the "surfer" culture to mean something like "right on" or "cool dude" (I don't know the exact meaning, just know the context is a good one).

9. Aug 7, 2005 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Look on the spine of the book...you'll see a word there, "Fiction."

10. Aug 7, 2005 #9
    i did my senior high school in omaha nebraska and most of my friends were alternatives we used to make the horn salute meaning cool but it was with the thumb extended, is the same for i love you, it is with the thumb extended

so it is abdallah from jordania saying he loves putin? or he he is just another fan from the texans long horns, the same than dan quayle? or the symbol of council of foreign relations?

did you know that both bush and kerry have accepted they belonged in their youth to the secret society skulls and bones? so whoever won that secta would be behind
    dont you know the 1 dollar bill is full of mason symbols like the owl or the pyramid?

11. Aug 7, 2005 #10
    by the way the reason the picture of kerry is kind of satanic is because it has 3 big subliminal 6

12. Aug 7, 2005 #11
    hate to break your fantasies eosphorus, but this is really basic conspiracy stuff.

13. Aug 7, 2005 #12

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Swing and a miss, Moonbear - conventioneeers are holding up a 666 in that photo. I already knew Kerry was satanic though... :rolleyes:

14. Aug 7, 2005 #13

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

And the picture I once saw of him:
    He hadn't gotten all that red stuff from his wife's company, then?
    Shudder..

15. Aug 7, 2005 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pbbbbttttt!!!! :tongue: Well, since all the others were giving hand signals, I was focused on his hands and never even noticed the signs people in the picture were holding. I don't even know, what were the 6's for? Everyone had one on their sign; getting 3 in a row wasn't too tough there, but of course that's all in the camera angle. And, hey, how do you know some of them weren't just 9's held upside down? Maybe it's another sex scandal, not a Satan scandal! :surprised :rofl: :rofl:

BTW - I also didn't scroll very far the first time I looked, so missed that there were non-Americans a little way down the page (though some weren't making any particular hand gesture, just seemed to be caught in photographs with their middle two fingers bent a bit more than their others, which isn't all that unnatural.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  16. Aug 7, 2005 #15
    Holy crap, have any of you been to the main page? Some people can be so stupid it scares me.

17. Aug 7, 2005 #16
    thats another thing that annoys me why do i have to go to such a lame page to find those pictures why they never appear in newspapers isn it at least curious?

18. Aug 7, 2005 #17

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Not curious at all. Such photographs are readily available, it just takes a lunatic to think there's anything conspiratorial or special about them to post them all in one place with such a lame claim to go with it.

19. Aug 7, 2005 #18

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

The music at the site is cool, though..:wink:

20. Aug 7, 2005 #19

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There's music? No wonder it's so slow loading for me. :rofl:

21. Aug 7, 2005 #20
    Whats the point in this thread? Dont we all already know that G W Bush is actually one of the lizard people that rule the world?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?