Is the Quantum Integrity Postulate on LinuxQuestions.org Accurate?

• Thread starter miraiw
  • Start date
LinuxQuestion.org about quantum computing, specifically the author's claims about a quantum power supply and internal data cables. He also expresses doubts about the author's proposed solution to the quantum decoherence problem. He suggests starting with Wikipedia for a better understanding of quantum computing. In summary, Jared questions the accuracy of a post on LinuxQuestion.org about quantum computing and recommends starting with Wikipedia for a better understanding of the topic.
miraiw
So, I'm reading http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/blog/kenny_strawn-513767/about-quantum-computing-the-quantum-integrity-postulate-3169/" on LinuxQuestion.org, and I run across a post on quantum computing. Naturally, I take a look. When I finish reading it I'm like, "wuah?" because his math seems off.
Can anyone explain/verify what this guy said?

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology news on Phys.org
I'm curious what he means by a quantum power supply and internal data cables (as well as the rest of the things he lists). Sounds like a load of rubbish he just made up as his own 'solution' to the quantum decoherence problem (unless someone can tell me otherwise).

Not entirely sure how you would test this hypothesis either.

If you want to know about quantum computing, your best start will be here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computer
It will give you a good overview and has a far better description of bits vs. quantum bits.

Jared

1. What is the meaning of "Does this make any sense?"

"Does this make any sense?" is a common phrase used to ask if something is understandable or logical.

2. How do you determine if something makes sense?

Determining if something makes sense involves analyzing the information or concept and assessing its coherence, relevance, and consistency.

3. Can something make sense to one person but not to another?

Yes, something can make sense to one person but not to another. This is because people have different backgrounds, perspectives, and levels of understanding, which can affect their interpretation of information.

4. Is making sense subjective or objective?

The concept of making sense can be both subjective and objective. While some things may seem logical to one person, it may not make sense to another, making it subjective. However, some concepts or information can be objectively analyzed to determine if it makes sense or not.

5. How can we improve our understanding of a concept if it doesn't make sense?

To improve our understanding of a concept that doesn't make sense, we can ask questions, seek clarification from others, conduct research, or break down the information into smaller, more manageable parts. It can also be helpful to approach the concept from different angles or perspectives.