1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does this proof look correct?

1. Oct 1, 2016 #1
    1. I have to show: Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 3.51.01 PM.png

2. Given: Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 3.51.13 PM.png

3. My attempt :
    Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 3.47.32 PM.png

I just want to verify if what I've done is correct or not. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2016 #2

Ray Vickson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Read the thread "Guidelines for students and helpers" by Vela, to see why you should not expect help if all you do is post images. Take the time to type out the problem and your solution.

4. Oct 1, 2016 #3
    Are you suggesting to edit the question?

5. Oct 2, 2016 #4

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

No, that's not what he said.

On this site it is possible to type everything that was in the problem statement, as well as all of your work. See https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/ (under the INFO menu, in the Help/How-to submenu).

Speaking of your work, it's not the easiest to read, plus you have stuff crossed out, which makes it even harder to follow. Some members won't bother to spend the time helping, if the poster isn't willing to put in more effort than merely taking a picture of some messy work.

6. Oct 3, 2016 #5
    Oh I understand now. Would it be better to edit this question or delete it a
    thank you for the suggestion. I will post a new question.

7. Oct 3, 2016 #6
    I'm sorry but I can't seem to edit the question nor delete it? What do I do?

8. Oct 3, 2016 #7

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

Just continue on in this thread.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted