Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does this website work for you?

1. Jul 28, 2009 #1
    "[URL [Broken] Direct
    [/URL]
    Click it and see. It isn't working for this computer, which sucks because I just ordered a laptop from there. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2009 #2
    Yep, worked.

4. Jul 28, 2009 #3
    Thanks

5. Jul 28, 2009 #4
    Welcome.

Now if I could just get PF to co-operate with me. It's holding a message hostage.

6. Jul 28, 2009 #5

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sort of...the page loaded but Flash doesn't work because I'm using Chrome. What browser are you using, Pupil?

7. Jul 28, 2009 #6
    The latest Firefox. It started working just a few moments ago, but it freaked me out when it stopped working. Must. Know. When. Laptop. Ships! *obsess*

8. Jul 28, 2009 #7
    I'm in the latest Firefox and it's having fits with PF and a couple of other sites. (Although your Toshiba site worked for me in Firefox.) I opened IE and PF is fine in it. Maybe try IE, Pupil?

Unless you'd like to try and trust someone to log in for you and check it? If you want, you can PM me information and I'd be willing to give it a go for you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook