1. Thinking about it.
2. Duh! Maine is cold in winter.
3. No doghouse - (s)he'd have a comfy log cabin with a wood stove (our house). Pretty easy for a critter to choose a comfort zone.
4. No longer than me or my wife would be. That could be tougher on a thin-coated dog like a pit-bull, but we're not leaning that way, though some of the sweetest, clingiest dogs I have known have been pit-bulls or mixes involving that breed. They are intelligent and attentive dogs and they can wear you out at play-time. Baseball pitchers should all own pit-bulls or mixes to keep training in the off-season. They can retrieve one more toy than you can throw EVERY day.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving