Did This Dog Just Jump Out the Car Window?!

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, a skinny, pot smoking old rapper goes for a jump in front of a car and ends up face planting. The second dog eventually turns around and sees him hurt and decides to help. Unfortunately, the first dog only slows down and doesn't do a thorough check of the dog's health and assumes she's dead.
Cyrus
HAHAHAhh wellll, I guess we won't be trying THAT again now will we sparky?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I thought it was "Dog eat dog world".

Anyway, it's much better in *.gif form, since you can get lost in it like a trance.

dumbdog.gif

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.

I feel bad for the poor dog. That musta hurt, but they weren't going that fast. Its just funny because he said hey look another dog. I think Ill give it my all and jump as far as I possibly can and belly flop right into the ground. :rofl:

You have to wonder, what's that dog thinking when he decided to give it the old college try?

Well, you know, he was just being a dog.

Don't take it personally but I'd rather see a disclaimer attached to videos like this. I know stuff happens but I'd rather choose to watch based on content rather than title when the potential for serious injury is involved.

Far Star

Poop-Loops said:
I thought it was "Dog eat dog world".
For skinny, pot smoking old rappers, it's a doggy dog world.

Cyrus said:
You have to wonder, what's that dog thinking when he decided to give it the old college try?
Clearly, not very much.

And this is a perfect example of why you shouldn't have your dog loose in the car with the windows wide open, or riding in the back of a pick-up truck. They now have harnesses that can attach to seatbelts so your dog is seatbelted into the vehicle. It avoids them distracting the driver too...believe me, if your dog is crawling across your lap trying to lick you, you're not paying as much attention to the road as you should be (and if your girlfriend is doing it, PULL OVER :biggrin:). Or, you can keep them in a travel crate (dog, not girlfriend). Or, at the VERY LEAST, keep the windows rolled up far enough that the dog can't fit through when s/he sees something s/he wants to chase!

Moonbear said:
and if your girlfriend is doing it, PULL OVER
And if you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.

jimmysnyder said:
And if you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least it's a good demonstration of angular momentum conservation.

It's almost like Romeo and Juliet.

Except Juliet was probably a lot more attractive before she did a face plant on the asphalt.

I wonder how the story ends.

It looks like the second dog (eventually) decides to turn around and find out if the first one's ok, after jumping over him/her.

:frown:

qspeechc said:
It looks like the second dog (eventually) decides to turn around and find out if the first one's ok, after jumping over him/her.

Unfortunately, he only slows down and probably doesn't do a thorough check of her health. I'm afraid he'll assume she's dead and respond by running under a car tire.

And to think, at the beginning of the clip his face was so happy and full of hope.

tuck and roll

ps--I'm glad that there wasn't a sign post right there

My grandfather, who farmed, told me about this 'prize bull', that supposedly cost a mint, that one of his friends bought---grand champion something or another, ----it was bought, of course, for breeding---on the very first day the new 'prize bull' was put in the field to 'service'------in the 'act' of servicing, the bull's belly ripped open from the pressure of the position that it was in.

That is horrible.

marlon said:
It seemed to have came out the wrong hole.
rewebster said:
My grandfather, who farmed, told me about this 'prize bull', that supposedly cost a mint, that one of his friends bought---grand champion something or another, ----it was bought, of course, for breeding---on the very first day the new 'prize bull' was put in the field to 'service'------in the 'act' of servicing, the bull's belly ripped open from the pressure of the position that it was in.
wtf? No offense, but I don't think a grandfather could pick a creepier story to tell his grandson haha.

undrcvrbro said:
wtf? No offense, but I don't think a grandfather could pick a creepier story to tell his grandson haha.

If you don't have any relatives who raised farm animals, or can't see that he was 'warning' of the inherent dangers of what it does take, or happens, in that type of business--I can see where you may say that. It's not the type of story that 'city' raised children would normally hear, if that's what you mean.

Maybe a similar 'city' type of story would be buying a nice car and finding out it was a 'lemon'.

rewebster said:

That was probably about the time artificial breeding began.

:rofl: The dog running by the side of the car just looks at the other dog as it jumps out the window with this, 'are you f'in kidding me buddy?' look...AAAHAHAHHAAHha

Im sorry, I shouldn't laugh at the poor dog, but its HILARIOUS ahhahaahah.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How did the dog jump out of the car window?

The dog most likely jumped out of the car window because it was excited or scared. Dogs have been known to jump out of windows while riding in cars if they see something that catches their attention or if they are feeling anxious.

2. Can dogs survive jumping out of a car window?

It is possible for a dog to survive jumping out of a car window, but it depends on the height of the window and the surface the dog lands on. Dogs are resilient animals, but it is always best to prevent them from jumping out of car windows to avoid any potential injuries.

3. How can I prevent my dog from jumping out of a car window?

The best way to prevent your dog from jumping out of a car window is to keep them secured in a crate or with a harness that is attached to a seat belt. You can also roll up the windows or use a car barrier to keep your dog from reaching the windows.

4. Is it safe to let my dog ride with their head out the car window?

No, it is not safe for your dog to ride with their head out the car window. There is a risk of debris or insects flying into their eyes, ears, or mouth, which can cause injury or infection. Your dog could also potentially jump out of the window if something catches their attention.

5. What should I do if my dog jumps out of a car window?

If your dog does jump out of a car window, it is important to remain calm and pull over as soon as it is safe to do so. Check on your dog for any injuries and seek immediate veterinary attention if needed. It is also important to secure your dog in the car for the rest of the trip to prevent any further incidents.