Donate Gmail Invite - Request Here

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around people requesting invitations for a Gmail account, a beta email service offered by Google. One person initially asked for an invite, while others also expressed their desire for one. Some people questioned the ethics of asking for invites on a science and tech forum, while others shared tips on how to obtain an invite. Some individuals also expressed their concerns about Gmail's privacy policy and the potential for spam. Overall, there is a mix of excitement and skepticism surrounding the Gmail service.
Wow, I guess everyone has a gmail account.

Physics news on Phys.org
lol, I have 6 invites I can't get rid of.

Any invites left

I've got 50, but I'll give some away to the first 5 people who PM me with something which makes me laugh out loud.

Someone at school offered me one, but I didn't really care much about it. I never got it.

Yes, I still don't care.

lol, everybody has invites me now.. besides they will probably make them public soon anyway..

I'm sure 1GB of storage space is more than enough for all the spammers and junk mails :P

anybody need some? i have too many

Why the heck did you people get so many invites? You couldn't wait your turn after putting in a single request? From what I remember, it only took a couple of months to get an invite. No hurry.

Everyone who wants an invite, PM me, I've got about 50 of em (or so the thing tells me), so just let me know and i'll send you one.

I have like 50 invites...if anyone wants any...pm me
i want to get rid of them

i still have the 50, but it looks like everyone who needs one has it.