Donations Info: See Who's Donated & How Much

• Thread starter Pauly Man
  • Start date
In summary, to access the "Donations Info" feature, you will need to have an account on the platform where the donations were made. Once logged in, you can navigate to the "Donations" section to view the information. The feature will display the names and amount contributed by donors who have given permission for their information to be shared. However, the donation amounts may not be displayed in real-time and your personal donation history is not visible to others.
Pauly Man
Hi Greg. I was wondering if we still had the members donations stuff set up, if so what are the details? Do you still have a page set up showing who's donated and how much etc?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, I will be putting that donation page back up and updated.

Last edited:
Sorry but the donation link has been long removed

Last edited:

1. How do I access the "Donations Info" feature?

To access the "Donations Info" feature, you will need to have an account on the platform where the donations were made. Once logged in, you can navigate to the "Donations" section to view the information.

2. Can I see the names of the donors?

Yes, the "Donations Info" feature will display the names of the donors who have given permission for their information to be shared. Some donors may choose to remain anonymous.

3. Is the donation amount displayed in real-time?

No, the donation amounts may not be displayed in real-time. This will depend on the platform and the frequency at which they update their donation information.

4. Can I see how much each donor has contributed?

Yes, the "Donations Info" feature will display the amount contributed by each donor who has given permission for their information to be shared.

5. Is my personal donation history visible to others?

No, your personal donation history is not visible to others. Only the donation information for donors who have given permission to share their information will be displayed.