Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Don't drink and drive

1. Dec 31, 2004 #1
    i am sorry if u have already seen this before, but one of my friends just sent this to me..

http://www.geocities.com/krrajesh13/drink.html

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 31, 2004 #2

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

klusener, that was extremely touching. my husband and i are going out for new year's, but i am remaining completely sober since i volunteered to be the designated driver.

4. Dec 31, 2004 #3
    I hate drunk drivers. If anyone I know every gets injured/killed like that because of a drunk driver, I will personally look up the list of all the drunk drivers in my state and kill each and every one of them, and then move on to the next state.

5. Dec 31, 2004 #4
    Yep what the hell could be worse than a drunk driver ??? :/ ..........
    ......... A sober serial killer ???

6. Dec 31, 2004 #5
    what if a drunk driver crashes and kills a serial killer

7. Jan 1, 2005 #6

matthyaouw

Gold Member

I think thats a victory for everyone (well, apart from those involved), espescially if the drink driver dies or is imprisoned.

Seriously though, I hate drunk drivers. Anyone caught should have their lisence taken away before they kill somebody.

8. Jan 1, 2005 #7
    Horrible stuff.I never feel safe riding in a car.Killing machines.

9. Jan 1, 2005 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I believe that drunk driving and excessive speed are leading causes of death for some age groups - like 16-20 years. I can't even comment on the story linked...other than it is overwhelming and gut wrenching.

10. Jan 2, 2005 #9
    I agree, i think that story should be used for TV adverts that will work alot better than any advert i have ever seen.

11. Jan 2, 2005 #10

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I nearly cried.

Your evil.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?