Dont read this article if you are a scientist

• Thread starter cronxeh
  • Start date

cronxeh

Gold Member
Ok ok I must admit that is a bit harsh - but the following link has some seriously insane misinterpretations about the world around us. But it was hilarious reading it :rolleyes:

http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html [Broken]

Oh and you gotta excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad

Last edited by a moderator:

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
What the hell? This guy thinks that heliocentrism and relativity are Jewish anti-bible conspiracies?

Whatever you do, don't show this to Happeh.

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
cronxeh said:
http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html [Broken]

Oh and you gotta excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad
Those Jews again ! Give me some sugar to help me forget...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pengwuino

Gold Member
"Question: Once realized that Einsteinian Relativity is also derived from the same anti-Bible Kabbalist source, what should anyone do who does not wish to be a supporter of that source?"

Oh thank god i now know the truth. For a while there i was under the misimpression that they used scientific formulas

wow, i'm convinced...all science is wrong.

Oh no!!!!! HAppeh was right!!!!! We need chinese medicine. NO sugar, no sugar, no sugar

I have a feeling that that page is a parody. Nobody could be that stupid.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
haha

"That done, Truth lovers will immerge and converge out of all religions and philosophies, including atheism. "

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.
There's more?!! :eek: :yuck:

After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]
3. Let [itex]n^a[/itex] be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define [itex]h_{ab}[/itex] by equation (10.2.10). Show that
[tex]h_a^c \nabla_c n_b=\frac{1}{2} \pounds_n h_{ab}[/tex]

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13]) [/QUOTE]

:devil:

Last edited:

Janus

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
We should count ourselves lucky. He says that he used to believe in science. It's a good thing he "changed sides". After all, would you want this guy going around arguing in favor of science?

R

rachmaninoff

Berislav said:
After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]3. Let LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment. be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment. by equation (10.2.10). Show that
LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment.

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13])
[/QUOTE]

Is that for real?

I must have a weirder sense of humor than I thought.