1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dont read this article if you are a scientist

1. Jul 20, 2005 #1

cronxeh

Gold Member

Ok ok I must admit that is a bit harsh - but the following link has some seriously insane misinterpretations about the world around us. But it was hilarious reading it :rolleyes:

http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html

Oh and you gotta excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 20, 2005 #2

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

What the hell? This guy thinks that heliocentrism and relativity are Jewish anti-bible conspiracies?

Whatever you do, don't show this to Happeh.

4. Jul 20, 2005 #3

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Those Jews again ! Give me some sugar to help me forget...

5. Jul 20, 2005 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

"Question: Once realized that Einsteinian Relativity is also derived from the same anti-Bible Kabbalist source, what should anyone do who does not wish to be a supporter of that source?"

Oh thank god i now know the truth. For a while there i was under the misimpression that they used scientific formulas

6. Jul 20, 2005 #5
    wow, i'm convinced...all science is wrong.

7. Jul 20, 2005 #6
    Oh no!!!!! HAppeh was right!!!!! We need chinese medicine. NO sugar, no sugar, no sugar

8. Jul 20, 2005 #7
    I have a feeling that that page is a parody. Nobody could be that stupid.

9. Jul 20, 2005 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

haha

"That done, Truth lovers will immerge and converge out of all religions and philosophies, including atheism. "

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

10. Jul 20, 2005 #9
    There's more?!! :eek: :yuck:

11. Jul 20, 2005 #10
    After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]
    3. Let [itex]n^a[/itex] be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define [itex]h_{ab}[/itex] by equation (10.2.10). Show that
    [tex]h_a^c \nabla_c n_b=\frac{1}{2} \pounds_n h_{ab}[/tex]

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13]) [/QUOTE]

:devil:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005
  12. Jul 21, 2005 #11

Janus

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We should count ourselves lucky. He says that he used to believe in science. It's a good thing he "changed sides". After all, would you want this guy going around arguing in favor of science?

13. Jul 21, 2005 #12
    [/QUOTE]

Is that for real?

14. Jul 21, 2005 #13
    I must have a weirder sense of humor than I thought.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?