Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dont read this article if you are a scientist

1. Jul 20, 2005 #1

cronxeh

Gold Member

Ok ok I must admit that is a bit harsh - but the following link has some seriously insane misinterpretations about the world around us. But it was hilarious reading it :rolleyes:

http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html

Oh and you gotta excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 20, 2005 #2

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

What the hell? This guy thinks that heliocentrism and relativity are Jewish anti-bible conspiracies?

Whatever you do, don't show this to Happeh.

4. Jul 20, 2005 #3

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Those Jews again ! Give me some sugar to help me forget...

5. Jul 20, 2005 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

"Question: Once realized that Einsteinian Relativity is also derived from the same anti-Bible Kabbalist source, what should anyone do who does not wish to be a supporter of that source?"

Oh thank god i now know the truth. For a while there i was under the misimpression that they used scientific formulas

6. Jul 20, 2005 #5
    wow, i'm convinced...all science is wrong.

7. Jul 20, 2005 #6
    Oh no!!!!! HAppeh was right!!!!! We need chinese medicine. NO sugar, no sugar, no sugar

8. Jul 20, 2005 #7
    I have a feeling that that page is a parody. Nobody could be that stupid.

9. Jul 20, 2005 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

haha

"That done, Truth lovers will immerge and converge out of all religions and philosophies, including atheism. "

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

10. Jul 20, 2005 #9
    There's more?!! :eek: :yuck:

11. Jul 20, 2005 #10
    After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]
    3. Let [itex]n^a[/itex] be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define [itex]h_{ab}[/itex] by equation (10.2.10). Show that
    [tex]h_a^c \nabla_c n_b=\frac{1}{2} \pounds_n h_{ab}[/tex]

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13]) [/QUOTE]

:devil:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005
  12. Jul 21, 2005 #11

Janus

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We should count ourselves lucky. He says that he used to believe in science. It's a good thing he "changed sides". After all, would you want this guy going around arguing in favor of science?

13. Jul 21, 2005 #12
    [/QUOTE]

Is that for real?

14. Jul 21, 2005 #13
    I must have a weirder sense of humor than I thought.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?