Dont read this article if you are a scientist

In summary, the conversation discusses a link to a website that promotes conspiracy theories about science and religion, specifically heliocentrism and relativity being Jewish anti-bible conspiracies. The conversation also includes speculation about whether the website is a parody or not. One person sarcastically suggests using Chinese medicine instead of science, and another person finds equations from a scientific book and adds a satanic twist to them. The conversation concludes with disbelief and amusement at the absurdity of the website.
cronxeh
Gold Member
Ok ok I must admit that is a bit harsh - but the following link has some seriously insane misinterpretations about the world around us. But it was hilarious reading it :rolleyes:

http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html

Oh and you got to excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What the hell? This guy thinks that heliocentrism and relativity are Jewish anti-bible conspiracies?

Whatever you do, don't show this to Happeh.

cronxeh said:
http://www.fixedearth.com/athiest.html

Oh and you got to excuse the misspelled link by the author.. just sad

Those Jews again ! Give me some sugar to help me forget...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Question: Once realized that Einsteinian Relativity is also derived from the same anti-Bible Kabbalist source, what should anyone do who does not wish to be a supporter of that source?"

Oh thank god i now know the truth. For a while there i was under the misimpression that they used scientific formulas

wow, I'm convinced...all science is wrong.

Oh no! HAppeh was right! We need chinese medicine. NO sugar, no sugar, no sugar

I have a feeling that that page is a parody. Nobody could be that stupid.

haha

"That done, Truth lovers will immerge and converge out of all religions and philosophies, including atheism. "

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

Im a truth lover :D. But look at the main page... if its a parody, the guy who made the site has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

There's more?! :eek: :yuck:

After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]
3. Let [itex]n^a[/itex] be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define [itex]h_{ab}[/itex] by equation (10.2.10). Show that
[tex]h_a^c \nabla_c n_b=\frac{1}{2} \pounds_n h_{ab}[/tex]

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13]) [/QUOTE]

:devil:

Last edited:
We should count ourselves lucky. He says that he used to believe in science. It's a good thing he "changed sides". After all, would you want this guy going around arguing in favor of science?

Berislav said:
After reading Wald's General Relativity more closely I saw proof that relativity is the true root of all evil:

[QUOTE="Wald, p.268, Exercises]3. Let LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment. be a unit hypersurface orhogonal vector field. Define LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment. by equation (10.2.10). Show that
LaTeX graphic is being generated. Reload this page in a moment.

4. Show that only trough the power of our Dark Lord, Lucifer, and his infernal servants one can achive ultimate dominion over life and death. (Hint: Use equation [10.2.13])
[/QUOTE]

Is that for real?

I must have a weirder sense of humor than I thought.

What is the purpose of the article "Dont read this article if you are a scientist"?

The purpose of this article is to present a warning to scientists who may not benefit from reading its contents.

Why should scientists not read this article?

Scientists should not read this article because it may not contain new or relevant information for them. It may also be a waste of their time.

What kind of information is included in this article?

The article likely contains information that is not scientific in nature and may not be useful or interesting to scientists.

Is there any benefit for scientists to read this article?

No, there is likely no benefit for scientists to read this article as it was not written with them in mind.

Can non-scientists benefit from reading this article?

It is possible that non-scientists may find the information in this article interesting or useful, but it was not written specifically for them either.