Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Don't worry- it's not pron

1. Oct 4, 2005 #1

JamesU

Gold Member

yes, it's been posted before, but it's a great riddle. notpr0n consist of 82 levels, some negative levels (I'm not sure how many) and then the greek levels, they go up to kappa. I've been on this since april, and I'm on -32. expect some levels to take days :|

Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 4, 2005 #2
    I think I got to 7 before getting bored.

4. Oct 4, 2005 #3
    Link doesn't work.

5. Oct 4, 2005 #4

JamesU

Gold Member

sorry. link should work now:redface:

6. Oct 4, 2005 #5
    ya, i figured out the right link anyway... actually that kinda sets you up for the whole thing huh? its kinda neat but frustrating. i've just gotten to level 6. i don't know what to even google right now. so i'm probably done for the night.

7. Oct 4, 2005 #6
    Ok, I passed level 3 and didn't even think about level 4. This game is so frustrating I have to go play a first person shooter game now....have....to....kill....someone.

8. Oct 4, 2005 #7

JamesU

Gold Member

six is hard. make sure you find EVERYTHING on the page. look at your scrollbar.

9. Oct 4, 2005 #8

JamesU

Gold Member

look on the drawer. what do you see? what type of code is in those symbols? use google for a translator

10. Oct 4, 2005 #9
    spoilers:

i see the all or nothing thing at the top, and the clue says to chose one... k... then i checked the source code and found 'backwards' written backwards... so thats the anagram i'm guessing thats hinted at in the pw box. and then it says ascii is an alternative... and there i'm lots. cause even if i used ascii i dunno which number system to use. and if i used one, i'm guessing teh user name is either all or nothing, and the password is backwards... but i dunno if thats even right.

11. Oct 4, 2005 #10

JamesU

Gold Member

more spoilers:

okay. I'v enever seen the sdrawkcab on level 6, that's level seven. The ALTernative thing is a hint. did you find the numbers? what can you do with ALT anf numbers? or numbers and ASCII?

12. Oct 5, 2005 #11
    yes i found the numbers, i'll play with it more later, i tried using ascii as the passwords.. so, i dunno.

13. Oct 5, 2005 #12

JamesU

Gold Member

ASCII OR ALT. :wink:

14. Oct 5, 2005 #13
    Another site like this that I really enjoyed doing the challenges to is www.dievo.orgwww.dievo.org

it may not work in IE...use firefox...then go to CHALLENGES > WARGAMES > HOOK.

Start on hook, if you got bored of yomamma's quckly then start on apprentice. I'm on Neophyte lvl 3 :tongue2:

It actually gets into hacking style stuff be neophyte.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?