1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Dowloading Physics in Minutes

1. Nov 29, 2015 #1
    One of my most favorite books was Physics in Minutes. It took me from Velocity and Acceleration to Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and Relativity. However, I checked it out from the library, so I had to return it. I tried to download it from various websites, but none worked. Can anybody recommended a website where I can download this awesome book for free without having to sign up to a website or create an account for some website? Thank you!
    P.S For anyone who wants to go from Physics idiot to genius, I recommend this book!

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

It is a copyrighted book, and we do not tolerate copyright violation here at the PF. Thread is closed. Buy the book from Amazon or a similar place -- it is inexpensive:

https://www.amazon.com/Physics-Minu...1448823124&sr=1-1&keywords=Physics+in+Minutes

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook