Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Down The Rabbit Hole ?

1. Jan 1, 2008 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 1, 2008 #2
    I haven't seen this film but from what I know of the contents nothing in it is science. It is a religious documentary, with the word "quantum" scattered throughout in random places. Give it exactly as much credibility as you would give to spokespersons of the Transcendental Meditation movement in any other context.

4. Jan 1, 2008 #3
    That movie is a joke. I'm surprised they were able to dupe a couple of Phd scientists into an interview. And who's behind this? That new age colored T-shirt crystal worshiper lady, forgot her name.

5. Jan 1, 2008 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Most likely the same crackpot junk as What the Bleep. I wouldn't bother watching it.

6. Jan 1, 2008 #5
    Paradigms, paradigms. Oh we love our paradigms!

7. Jan 1, 2008 #6

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I forget her name, but I'm pretty sure the guy she is "channeling" from 50,000 years ago is named Ramtha!:rofl:

Seriously though, The movie is not credible. As waht says, it's a joke. The word credible should not be used in the same sentence as this movie. It takes quantum mechanics and misinterprets it to make it look like it supports a slew of pseudo scientific practices which the theory, in reality, does not offer any evidence for.

8. Jan 2, 2008 #7
    It's actually the exact same movie. I mean, "Down the Rabbit Hole" is just the extended-directors-cut DVD edition of What The Bleep Do We Know.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?