Examining the Controversy Surrounding Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray

• Thread starter robertm
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Spray
In summary, the individual says that homeopathy is a load of pseudo-scientific BS, and that it is difficult to find a definitive answer as to why it is not effective as birth control.
robertm
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Haha, he has quite the candor! The results of his personal test are predictable to say the least.

He brings up a good point that I also was thinking: Someone could really hurt themselves if lulled into a false since of wellness. I can just picture a poor old man trying to play tennis again after a couple weeks of Dr. Frank... :frown:

robertm said:
Haha, he has quite the candor! The results of his personal test are predictable to say the least.

He brings up a good point that I also was thinking: Someone could really hurt themselves if lulled into a false since of wellness. I can just picture a poor old man trying to play tennis again after a couple weeks of Dr. Frank... :frown:

Conversely, if your aches and pains went away with a spritz of water and wishful thinking, then you probably didn't have any serious injury to worry about in the first place. Also, two weeks is a reasonable time for most bumps and bruises to go away on their own, so if a product tells you to use it for two weeks to treat an injury, there's a good chance the pain will go away in that two week time, with or without the treatment.

I'll bet it does a good job of treating hypochondriacs though.

I once heard someone ask...

"If the principles of homeopathy are sound, why is there not homeopathic birth control?"

xykotik said:
I once heard someone ask...

"If the principles of homeopathy are sound, why is there not homeopathic birth control?"

There is. With enough kids around, pretty soon one becomes uninterested in having more. :smile:

Vanadium 50 said:
There is. With enough kids around, pretty soon one becomes uninterested in having more. :smile:

This family begs to differ
http://www.duggarfamily.com/

Obviously, for that family the equation requires large values of "enough."

negitron said:
Obviously, for that family the equation requires large values of "enough."

Impossible, that family has a non-denumerable amount of children. They have so many, it seems that the children make up a continuum.

Vanadium 50 said:

Or a woman eventually goes through menopause. You just have to take it a VERY long time for it to become effective...35 or 40 years. :rofl:

Homeopathy is such a load of pseudo-scientific BS, it's almost funny. I don't understand how people can buy into such obvious frauds.

Wellllll... billions of people are completely convinced of the existence of all sorts of fairies, devils, and big men in the sky...

Homeopathy is a monument to logic compared to many of the various common crackpot conspiracy creation/death stories. There is no sea floor to the fathomless depths of fallacy in which humans can and do sink. Consequently, there is no end to the menagerie of ways to accrue economic gains by manipulation of said beliefs.

1. What is Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray?

Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray is a natural remedy that contains a blend of homeopathic ingredients to help relieve cold and flu symptoms.

2. How does Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray work?

The homeopathic ingredients in Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray work by stimulating the body's natural healing response to target and reduce the specific symptoms of cold and flu.

3. Is Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray safe to use?

Yes, Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray is made from natural ingredients and is generally considered safe for most individuals. However, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new product.

4. How do I use Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray?

Simply spray the recommended dosage directly into your mouth, up to 3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. It is important to read and follow the instructions on the label carefully.

5. Can I use Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray with other medications?

It is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before using Dr. Frank's Homeopathic Spray with other medications. Some homeopathic ingredients may interact with certain medications, so it is important to check for potential interactions.