Dr. Kaku to appear on TechTV

• Thread starter Ebe
  • Start date

Ebe

Update:

Dr. Kaku will be appearing on Tech TV's (The ScreenSavers)
Friday - April 16th
Be sure to check TechTV.com for airing times.

All Best,

Michael Phillips (Ebe)
Hyperspace Productions, Inc.
www.mkaku.org
mphillips@mkaku.org

TechTv Got Bought Out, By Comcast

Hello Ebe,

Recently in the news TechTv got bought out by Comcast (Press Release). So TechTv will be merging with their gamer cable channel G4. So the 2 channels may remain distinct, on your cable box but the content will combined.

Comcast for years has never carried the TechTv cable channel. So i guess they had to do something with that cash they offered Disney. :cool:

Atrayo said:
Hello Ebe,

Recently in the news TechTv got bought out by Comcast (Press Release). So TechTv will be merging with their gamer cable channel G4. So the 2 channels may remain distinct, on your cable box but the content will combined.

Comcast for years has never carried the TechTv cable channel. So i guess they had to do something with that cash they offered Disney. :cool:
And of all things, G4 has dropped Leo LaPorte's show. :grumpy:
However, Leo's radio show (internet) can be heard on http://www.kfi640.com/prog/schedule.html [Broken], as well as links to Art Bell/George Noory's show. Pacific time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrayo said:
Hello Ebe,

And of all things, G4 has dropped Leo LaPorte's show. :grumpy:
However, Leo's radio show (internet) can be heard on a california radio stationhttp://www.kfi640.com/prog/schedule.html [Broken], as well as links to Art Bell/George Noory's show.

Last edited by a moderator: