Draw My House & See What It Says About Me

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: sorry about that! :/ in summary, you seem like an indecisive person who is very sensitive and also a lover of freedom. your house is a moonhouse which symbolizes your private and sensuous side. you're also pretty popular among friends.
It`s not like there is a hooker thread or a I`m so poor i live in a tin box thread.
Perhaps there should be! That would be unfair to all the hookers living in tin boxes! :tongue2: You wouldent want to seem elitist would you?

Physics news on Phys.org
Well you could probably get away with the "I`m so poor" thead if it was done as a python tribute, but the hooker thread is asking to be banned!

If you start either and they stand the test of time i`ll immortalise them on the street,(crosses fingers)promise!

Why not, ill just call the thread, "is prostitution a growing problem in america?" lol, you can get away with anything if worded properly.

yeah maybe, that`s something i`d like to see/read!

Just for you i`ve added a brothel to the street

I love it!

This thread is great. :approve:

nice drawing!

That Mickey Mouse one is really good

cyrusabdollahi said:
This is a *special* treat for you evo...
http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/
My god that was horrific to draw! spent wayyyy too much time on it.
That one is more for ZapperZ. :biggrin: You are REALLY good!

cyrusabdollahi said:
My god that was horrific to draw! spent wayyyy too much time on it.

Ok, now you're just going for bragging rights :rolleyes:

Unless Mickey Mouse is the magical PF Street Guardian

Anyway, awesome drawing

cyrusabdollahi said:
Cyrus, will you draw me a house please? It doesn't have to be fancy, a place for ferral cats and wild possums, a couple of fruit trees for my dog, Fruit Bat. And can you park the PF sister's Supersonic RV in the driveway? o:)

Cyrus, will you draw me a house please? It doesn't have to be fancy, a place for ferral cats and wild possums, a couple of fruit trees for my dog, Fruit Bat. And can you park the PF sister's Supersonic RV in the driveway?

What, the oil factor too good for them now! Fine, give me some time. (It was good enough for the caribou and penguins.)

cyrusabdollahi said:
What, the oil factor too good for them now! Fine, give me some time. (It was good enough for the caribou and penguins.)
:approve: :smile: :shy:

What scares me about cyrusabdollahi is that he was able to spread so much wanton selfish evil and corporate greed around PF street that even the Prince of Darkness pulled up stakes and moved into the neighborhood. :devil: I am wondering what that does to property values?

Last edited:
Last edited:
whoa! That's amazing!

cyrusabdollahi said:
Ok, its done. This ones for you Evo and Moonbear. ENJOY! and Merry Christmas!
My dog! It's bleeding. :frown:

Cyrus, you are a good artist! Thank you. I will return the favor someday.

We needed an RV for the large groups and activities we have onboard. :blushing:

MIH, I've managed to rent Cyrus' bus for New Years, whadaya say we take it up to Zz's place? I'm sure his neighbors won't mind if we park it outside.

Attachments

• _38050839_bus_bbc300.jpg
    _38050839_bus_bbc300.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Great idea, Evo. That is one tricked out bus! Looks like someone covered it in glue and then drove it through a Mardi Gras celebration.

Last edited:
Alright, now I want a tablet :devil:

Those last ones are awesome o.o

Cyrus you are amazing O_O

I love those busses! My uncle showed me his holiday videos from Uzbekistan & surrounding countries. There were mountain roads just full of lorries like that. They look amazing.

Just to be clear, it looks like moonbears cat shot his leg off. No, he's taking a pee on an apple tree. The red things an apple, the green is a leaf on the small tree. The brown is the vine. The cat is "about' to shoot the dog.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Just to be clear, it looks like moonbears cat shot his leg off. No, he's taking a pee on an apple tree. The red things an apple, the green is a leaf on the small tree. The brown is the vine. The cat is "about' to shoot the dog.
:redface: I thought he got shot in the rear while taking a pee on the tree. :frown: :redface:

Great likenesses of me & Moonbear! Do you do a lot of artwork?

I haven't seriously tried to "draw" a picture since middle school. My best friend and I used to go over each others houses and just draw pics all day. I kept them, and they are still damn good for a middle school kid. But now I can't draw for beans. I've seen some people who can draw, and I won't pretend to be one of them. That was just a doodle. (I can do nude portraits upon request if any *ladies* are interested)

Last edited:
Your neighboorhood is in need of gentrification...

Gentrification?! All that will do is increase the rent and mortgage so none of us cool behemian physicists can live there! Now, is that what you *really* want?

Well, If I have to choose between rich supermodels\actresses, or nerdy physicists, enjoy the slums!

Gladly .. kind of.

Tell you what, I'll rent you a room and we can hit up the town together, satisfied?

hmmm how much is rent (in SI units)?

...Sigh...sorry...your going to learn to enjoy the slums now...I can't have you talking like that when the women are over...