Draw My House & See What It Says About Me

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: sorry about that! :/ in summary, you seem like an indecisive person who is very sensitive and also a lover of freedom. your house is a moonhouse which symbolizes your private and sensuous side. you're also pretty popular among friends.
G037H3 said:

Well we are not supose to talk mystical stuff on this forum, but I guess here it's ok and that is all i can see in your humble home. it's hard to tell if there is any divison between the outside and inside. you must be a very transparent person. that's beautiful. and first i have to say that what looks like a shrine in your yard seems to have countless buddah's inside and out. that's really amazing and i could just look at it a long time for its soothing ... ness. um... really, how did you do that? you also have your house seemingly extended into or off the structure or below it in what looks to be the complimentary color to the "gold" you looked to be trying to create in the garden? The violet outside the structure makes me feel that you have a very strong metaphysical (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME :uhh:) side to your personality and that may be very good for keeping to yourself if your young and have not been beated up yet... lol
I really love that thing you have in your garden. it's really there. what is it? do you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Proton Soup said:
i think i might be a parrothead at heart.

Well you might have a long history with the sea for sure.

http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=691506&houseHash=a04a2e79ff8d00a51d7bba6879283fd0

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Really? HAHAHA llol
I'm going to find yours and read it now

I like your house so much too lolol

But what is this "son." thing? Is it calling us "son" like slang ? I don't get it!

Wow, nice houses people, quit interesting. I think we don't need the analysis part- We have lacy! :biggrin:

drizzle said:
Wow, nice houses people, quit interesting. I think we don't need the analysis part- We have lacy! :biggrin:

aw, thanks. I have a job in this political climate. Not easy for a shlump like me with no qualification. Guess it was who i knew. I didn't analyze you because how can someone analyze a close friend? And I mean close! In a few short days you're going to be young and I am going to be reeeeeeally oldddd. lol.

Lacy33 said:
aw, thanks. I have a job in this political climate. Not easy for a shlump like me with no qualification. Guess it was who i knew. I didn't analyze you because how can someone analyze a close friend? And I mean close!

Hehe, does that mean there're lots of flaws in my personality! :biggrin:

In a few short days you're going to be young and I am going to be reeeeeeally oldddd. lol.

Lol, I do have lots of older and younger friends than me, weird I don't have any my age... Or maybe a few. :uhh:

drizzle said:
Hehe, does that mean there're lots of flaws in my personality! :biggrin:

DRIZZLE!

Nice transparent house Dr. Mo :biggrin:

Monique said:
Oooh, a ghost house! Perfect for halloween!

Lacy33 said:
Aw, Monique didn't follow directions. like most brilliant popeals don't. But look at that awsome lawn you got! Pretty house with a tower. Nothing like that around here.
lacy, you're assessments of the houses is so much fun to read. The Pit of Doom was my last house. I need to draw my current place.

Evo said:
Oooh, a ghost house! Perfect for halloween!

lacy, you're assessments of the houses is so much fun to read. The Pit of Doom was my last house. I need to draw my current place.

You're very sweet. Thank you. if we are doing pits of doom, BOY do I have some wild of places we have experienced doom. And then can we move into the wonderful places? There have been a good many of them too. Evo, do your current home, ok?

I started drawing a house (showing some exterior and some interior detail), and wasn't even being original (I stole the house off Google), but it was going too slow, so I had to ditch it.

Here's my abandoned house:

ngva0g.png

Gokul43201 said:
I started drawing a house (showing some exterior and some interior detail), and wasn't even being original (I stole the house off Google), but it was going too slow, so I had to ditch it.

ngva0g.png
Good lord, did you do all of that free hand?

Evo said:

:rofl:

I didn't bother to color them; the program just colored them for me!

Evo said:
Sorta. I used the edges of my (laptop) touchpad to get the straight lines, but that only helps with horizontal and vertical ones.

Gokul43201 said:
Sorta. I used the edges of my (laptop) touchpad to get the straight lines, but that only helps with horizontal and vertical ones.
That's freehand. I am impressed!

Ok Lacy, tine for your assessment.

Am having it out with this computer.

Last edited:
Evo said:
That's freehand. I am impressed!

Ok Lacy, tine for your assessment.

You know that is a nice house posted by Gokul43201. These programs are a lot of fun to do as a community.

Hope this works...

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2010/10/16/691581_t.gif
Click here to view my house

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Lacy33 said:
I just had to look at your house before I turned off. Your house is the house of the season.
There is nothing Greater than Pumpkin Happiness for now. That's darling. My husband is going to do something similar tomorrow. He is sleeping now. good night.

Why thank you! :smile: Ga'night Lacy.

Lacy33 said:
Well we are not supose to talk mystical stuff on this forum, but I guess here it's ok and that is all i can see in your humble home. it's hard to tell if there is any divison between the outside and inside. you must be a very transparent person. that's beautiful. and first i have to say that what looks like a shrine in your yard seems to have countless buddah's inside and out. that's really amazing and i could just look at it a long time for its soothing ... ness. um... really, how did you do that? you also have your house seemingly extended into or off the structure or below it in what looks to be the complimentary color to the "gold" you looked to be trying to create in the garden? The violet outside the structure makes me feel that you have a very strong metaphysical (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME :uhh:) side to your personality and that may be very good for keeping to yourself if your young and have not been beated up yet... lol
I really love that thing you have in your garden. it's really there. what is it? do you know?

Wishes I could edit myself out of this post. :cry: :cry:

Gokul43201 said:

ngva0g.png

Reminds me of a vedio game. Seriously, how long it took you to draw it?

HeLiXe said:
I like the way you drew yourself in this one lol

I appreciate it. I was going for an American Gothic theme. :wink:

FrancisZ said:
I appreciate it. I was going for an American Gothic theme. :wink:

reminds me of the guy in "Green Acres." that would be a show that was on before your parents were born. :redface: