Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials

In summary, the individual is looking for a software for video tutorials and is also interested in a drawing software. A suggestion is made to check out "Sourceforge" for free open-source software such as Inkscape, which is similar to Adobe Illustrator. They also recommend checking out YouTube for various drawing software options, particularly for iPad users.
gurudon
Hey guys can anybody help me finding a software for video tutorial? I will me more thankful if anybody suggest me drawing software too...

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi, Gurudon;
I have no idea of what you mean by "video tutorial". All that I can suggest for anything that won't cost you a garbageload is to check out "Sourceforge". That's where I got my Inkscape and Gimpshop and a lot of other stuff. It's open-source software, totally free. Just be sure that you check out the progress level (alpha, beta, in development, etc.) and system compatibility requirements before expecting much. You can download anything, but it might not work. Inkscape, however, is excellent. I used every version of Illustrator from 4 up to CS, and loved them. Inkscape is very similar to maybe 6 or so, but it's a whole new learning curve. On the good side of that, there is an amazing on-line manual and help section.
Considering that it will cost you nothing, I can't see that you could go wrong by downloading it and giving it a try.

checkout youtube I just searched on drawing software and got a bunch of video hits for various apps for windows, linux and MacOS. In general, I use the drawing apps for ipad such as Inkpad (vector drawing) and Procreate (regular drawing with several selectable layers). Autocad also has a pretty good drawing app with a free less functional demo app. Anyway, iPad has a lot of apps for drawing.

1. What is "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials"?

"Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials" is a search engine specifically designed to help users find tutorials for video and drawing software. It provides a comprehensive list of tutorials from various sources, making it easier for users to find the specific tutorial they need.

2. How does "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials" work?

This search engine uses algorithms and web crawling technology to gather and organize tutorial information from multiple websites. Users can enter their desired software and topic into the search bar, and the engine will display relevant results from its database.

3. Is "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials" free to use?

Yes, "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials" is completely free to use. There are no subscription fees or hidden charges. Simply visit the website and start searching for tutorials.

4. Can I submit my own tutorial to "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials"?

Yes, you can submit your own tutorial to be included in the search engine's database. Simply fill out the submission form on the website with the relevant information, and our team will review it for inclusion.

5. Are the tutorials on "Find Video & Drawing Software Tutorials" verified for accuracy?

While we strive to include only high-quality and accurate tutorials in our database, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of every tutorial. We recommend double-checking the information with the software's official documentation or other reliable sources.