1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dreaming during a nap

1. Feb 29, 2008 #1

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm lucky that I have an old-school office (I work in an old building), not a cubicle. At lunch I usually close the door and take a short nap. Ten minutes and I'm good for the rest of the day!

I usually don't dream during a nap, but today when I dozed off, I had a short dream...I dreamt I was working :rofl: !

...jeez I hate that, when I sleep at work, and dream about work...what a waste of a perfectly good dream...

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 29, 2008 #2
    I was watching "Total Recall" yesterday, and one of the fundamental issues of the movie was whether or not the "white light" at the end was a "happily ever after", or a "labotomy". My interpretation is that Arnold was so f'n realistic in his dream, that even if he was sleepwalking, he would have still survived. So I disagree with the labotomy interpretation. So, keep on dreaming lisab.

4. Feb 29, 2008 #3
    What white light? When he falls asleep in the Mind Place chair to get a pseudo-fantasy?

Anyway, I've been sick all week. Fever + drowsy Niquil pills = dream of me being chased by a bear. In my infinite wisdom, I decided to climb a tree. Strangely enough, the bear didn't climb the tree. Instead, he jumped over a nearby 5-foot fence. I was like "Whoa!! How did he do that!?"

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?