Where Can I Find Cheap Dry Erase Markers in Large Boxes for 50 Cents Each?

• Thread starter nameVoid
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of setting boundaries in relationships. The speakers talk about how boundaries can prevent misunderstandings and conflicts, and how they can help maintain a healthy balance between personal space and togetherness. They also mention the need for open communication and compromise when setting boundaries.
nameVoid
does anyone know here to find cheap dry erase markers pref large boxes for somthing like 50 cents a marker

Physics news on Phys.org
That depends upon where you live. Here, the cheapest would probably be at Wal-Mart or London Drugs. I can't say as to what they charge, though.

http://www.neoplexonline.com/neomarker-dry-erase-markers/

Last edited by a moderator:
Work at a Sanford plant and go to the company store. I got boxes of 12 expo fine markers for a dollar. That was really one of the only good things about that summer job.

I am not an expert in shopping or purchasing items. However, I suggest checking online retailers such as Amazon or Walmart for bulk deals on dry erase markers. It may also be helpful to contact local office supply stores or discount stores to inquire about any sales or discounts on large quantities of dry erase markers. Additionally, considering alternative brands or generic options may help to find cheaper options.

1. Where can I find cheap dry erase markers in large boxes for 50 cents each?

There are many places where you can find cheap dry erase markers in large boxes for 50 cents each. Some options include discount stores, online retailers, and office supply stores. It may also be worth checking out local dollar stores or checking for sales at larger stores.

2. How can I be sure that the dry erase markers are good quality?

The best way to ensure that the dry erase markers are good quality is to read reviews from other customers. You can also look for markers from reputable brands or check for markers that have a satisfaction guarantee.

3. Is it possible to find dry erase markers in bulk for an even cheaper price?

Yes, it is possible to find dry erase markers in bulk for an even cheaper price. Many retailers offer discounts for buying in bulk, so it may be worth looking for larger boxes or packs of markers to save money.

4. Are there any online deals or promotions for cheap dry erase markers?

Yes, there are often online deals and promotions for cheap dry erase markers. It is a good idea to regularly check online retailers for sales or sign up for email newsletters to stay informed about discounts and promotions.

5. Can I find cheap dry erase markers for 50 cents each in a specific color?

It may be more difficult to find cheap dry erase markers for 50 cents each in a specific color. However, you can try searching for markers in bulk or looking for sales to find a good deal on the color you need.