Duality of electrons

• Thread starter earamsey
  • Start date
malawi_glenn
Science Advisor
Homework Helper

ps. I will ask the mods to clear up this mess.

It is the truth for me, and you are correct, that one can not answer those questions addressed in the way there were, one has to be content with "it is meaningless to ask it". And again we are at the interpretation thing, I take Copenhagen as default, and let someone else mention "his" truth. Your truth is Bohm, fine with me, and if you want to discuss this with me or a mentor, send me a PM. I really think that this attack on me in your post #13 and what followed from that really has made the OP confused.

My post #13 is not in any sense an attack. It was a perfectly fair comment that you cannot (by definition) answer the question you chose to answer with the method you were using, so I don't know why you bothered to do so. I note that you now seem to agree with this point.

malawi_glenn
Science Advisor
Homework Helper

My post #13 is not in any sense an attack. It was a perfectly fair comment that you cannot (by definition) answer the question you chose to answer with the method you were using, so I don't know why you bothered to do so. I note that you now seem to agree with this point.

I took it as an attack, since you are attacking me personally committing this "mistake" (to take Copenhagen as default).

I bothered to make the connection with the questions being asked with the Copenhagen interpretation, and told him the result "The Question has no meaning".

Now, you posted 4 quotes by me, whereas one is a response by a person who did not see that I was quoting and one who latter got my point and one who is actually in a "team work" with me and one who does not even know what a mainstream theory is and don't know the difference between having a theory which demands a thing and having experimental data which tells you the opposite... I was not attacking, I just said that quantum foam is just a theory and that one should not invoke arguments from popular science books, not even if they are written by an expert.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author

Closed pending moderation. If OP has further followup, please PM me.

If not, the CI versus Bohm versus the rest of the world should be discussed elsewhere.

Zz.