One of the reasons the concept of spacetime eventually became a natural concept to me is due to some conclusions one can make regarding any direct observation of length and time.
Length only exists (observationally) in conjunction with time, that may not be intuitive but what differentiates lengths like a meter from a kilometer is time. We tend to think of those lengths as static but if time is 0 both lengths are infinite. Time > 0 is required to observe and differentiate length; however the same holds true for direct observations of time, such observations include a length > 0 too. Please remember I am referring to direct observations above.
Traditionally time is associated with dynamical systems whereas space is not. I’d only be guessing if that holds true in the context of AdS/CTF theory. Perhaps what I brought up above might give you a little better insight into it.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving