"I beleive E=mc^2 works." But!
Photon (Packet of energy as described by Einstein in 1905, "Photoelectric effect") is mass less particle. So, the relation suggests that light should not have energy, though it has.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving