Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Each question contains the initials of words that will make it correct

1. Oct 6, 2003 #1
    Each question contains the initials of words that will make it correct. Find the missing word.

1000= W. that a P. is W.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 6, 2003 #2
    1000 words that a picture is worth

4. Oct 6, 2003 #3
    A picture worth a thousand words.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2003
  5. Oct 6, 2003 #4
    meteor wins the point!

6. Oct 6, 2003 #5

goo

I think you shouldn't lock threads once they're answered, that way we could discuss them..

7. Oct 6, 2003 #6

marcus

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award
    Dearly Missed

personally i like the cheerful snappy ending when G says
    "point for so and so!"

we tend to argue about everything else at PF sometimes forever so this has a nice closure and finiteness that is a refreshing change

also whether G is right or wrong he is awarding the point to the answer THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR and the game is to guess that, so only he can say

i probably would disagree with G on various other things but i rather like the format of this game, both to play and observe, as it is

but goo, if you like to discuss things come to one of the forums and ask a question, i promise you will get plenty of discussion!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?