Easy To Pass Colleges/Universities in USA.

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Usa
In summary: They are not earned and are typically given as a recognition for achievements in a certain field or for contributions to society. They do not hold the same weight as a traditional PhD and are not considered "bought."In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of buying a degree or passing exams through bribing in universities in the USA. It is concluded that while there may be some fraudulent institutions offering degrees for money, it is not a widespread practice in the US and those degrees hold little value. The conversation also mentions the concept of honorary degrees, which are not earned but given as recognition for achievements.
Saint
Which universities/colleges in USA are easy to pass,
the students can bribe the lecturers to get tips for exam,
the lecturers are forced to pass failed students?

Can you BUY PhD in USA ? :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
??@#$$%$##!@?? :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

%^&$$#(**())(*^% ^&*^% #$$## or $%^&& &*%^* ?? :grumpy:

Actually, by common sense, there no such places in the U.S to that extened, not even in any place in the solar system. Further, let's assume there is, no one will say that about his/her Uni. The uni which make him/her educated

Geez, Saint, where do you get your information about the US? No, you can't bribe your way through US universities. If you tried, you'd be brought before an academic review board, probably get expelled, and if the professor accepted the bribe, he or she would get fired...for ethical misconduct, even a tenured professor can be fired. And no, you don't buy a PhD, unless you mean paying tuition.

who say no?
there are universities from USA that offer master and phd online,
you pay about 3000 USD to buy it, they can arrange convocation for you.
our education ministry warns the public not to believe it

Saint said:
who say no?

Those aren't real universities. The education ministry is wise to warn you away, because the piece of paper you'll get is worthless.

You could always start your own university and give yourself one of those honorary degrees.

Saint said:
who say no?

One of those gave an MBA to a cat.

It is now being prosecuted.

Gonzolo said:

Your words deserve this:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :biggrin: :smile: :tongue2: :rofl:

Gonzolo said:

They're prosecuting a cat? :wink:

The University's fate now practically depends on the cat's testimony...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/12/07/bogus.degrees.lawsuit.ap/

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
They're prosecuting a cat? :wink:

Must be Dragana Tribdogovitch's cat Moonie. She's a really smart cat, and only Dragana's cat would be unlucky enough to get prosecuted for such a thing. :rofl:

Saint said:
Which universities/colleges in USA are easy to pass,
the students can bribe the lecturers to get tips for exam,
the lecturers are forced to pass failed students?

Can you BUY PhD in USA ? :rofl:
This is not restricted only to the United States as can be seen here;
http://www.osac.state.or.us/oda/unaccredited.html

…but yes, did you not know in the USA anything, including your wildest dreams, can be purchased? lol

It's all about money baby and I got mine. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
BoulderHead said:
This is not restricted only to the United States as can be seen here;
http://www.osac.state.or.us/oda/unaccredited.html

…but yes, did you not know in the USA anything, including your wildest dreams, can be purchased? lol

It's all about money baby and I got mine. :biggrin:

look What i found

[QOUTE=BoulderHead] The Thornwood University (probably UK, Netherlands) Diploma mill. [/QOUTE]

My Lord, they don't know even where is it :rofl:

In Russia and the former soviet Union countries and Eastern Europe [Specially Ukrania and Romania] they had a lot of "fake" certificates by some gangs, still i cannot say that "uni" give/sell certificates, if it do so, it is not Uni, by definition :biggrin: :approve: :bugeye:

Yes, you can buy yourself a Ph.D in the US.

If not, explain why Asimov himself had over 15 Ph.D's while not doing any work with the school.

If not, explain why celebrities who attended a certain school magically get a Ph.D that they did not earn or even contribute any knowledge to that specific field.

Hmm... something sounds fishy down south.

Of course, most of the Ph.D's that are given away are useless. Things like arts and social crap. I highly doubt they would hand away a Ph.D in Mathematics or any kind of Science that is not related to social crap.

I paid extra to pass a Real Estate exam in the US...

JasonRox said:
Yes, you can buy yourself a Ph.D in the US.

If not, explain why Asimov himself had over 15 Ph.D's while not doing any work with the school.

If not, explain why celebrities who attended a certain school magically get a Ph.D that they did not earn or even contribute any knowledge to that specific field.

Hmm... something sounds fishy down south.

Of course, most of the Ph.D's that are given away are useless. Things like arts and social crap. I highly doubt they would hand away a Ph.D in Mathematics or any kind of Science that is not related to social crap.

These are Honorary PhDs and say as much on the document.

What are some easy to pass colleges/universities in the USA?

Some popular easy to pass colleges/universities in the USA include Arizona State University, University of Central Florida, and University of Alabama at Birmingham. These schools have high acceptance rates and offer a variety of degree programs.

How do I know if a college/university is easy to pass?

One way to determine if a college/university is easy to pass is by looking at their acceptance rate. Schools with higher acceptance rates tend to have less rigorous admissions requirements and may be easier to get into.

What factors should I consider when choosing an easy to pass college/university?

When choosing an easy to pass college/university, it's important to consider the school's reputation, location, and program offerings. You should also research the school's graduation and retention rates to ensure a high likelihood of completing your degree.

Are easy to pass colleges/universities less prestigious?

Not necessarily. While some easy to pass colleges/universities may not have the same level of prestige as Ivy League schools or other highly competitive institutions, they still offer quality education and valuable degrees. It's important to research the school's accreditation and program rankings to determine its academic reputation.

Can I still get a good education at an easy to pass college/university?

Yes, you can still receive a good education at an easy to pass college/university. These schools may have less competitive admissions processes, but they still offer quality education and valuable degrees. It's important to take advantage of resources and opportunities at the school to ensure a successful academic experience.