Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Imaginary
In summary, the conversation is about some funny items found on eBay, including a service for an imaginary girlfriend and bottled farts. The participants also discuss the possibility of using these items as a joke or for entertainment. One participant shares a link to another unusual item on eBay and suggests changing the subject to "Funny Ebay Items."
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Just found this link in another forum I participate in. Just hilarious what people are willing to do to make a few bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2964350069&category=45208 [Broken]

I pretty sure some lonely physics or chem guy in here can use the service. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You should also check the other item up for bid: Bottled Fart.

I am sure it is guy making some sort of joke. The seller is charging $5 for shipping the imaginery girlfriend service.

Bottled Fart...

Why didn't I come up with that?!

If you thought that was bad check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2947231410&category=47127 [Broken]

Maybe I should change the subject to Funny Ebay Items

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service"?

The "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service" is a fictional service created by Ebay that allows users to purchase an imaginary girlfriend for a set period of time. This service is not real and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

2. How does the "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service" work?

Users can browse through different profiles of imaginary girlfriends on Ebay and choose one to purchase for a specific period of time. The purchase includes a written description of the imaginary girlfriend's personality and interests, as well as a set of customized photos.

3. Is the "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service" a real service?

No, the "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service" is not a real service. It is a fictional concept created by Ebay for entertainment purposes only.

4. Can I actually meet or interact with my imaginary girlfriend?

No, the imaginary girlfriend is not a real person and cannot be met or interacted with. The service is strictly for entertainment purposes and the interactions with the imaginary girlfriend are limited to the written description and photos provided.

5. Are there any risks or consequences to using the "Ebay: Imaginary Girlfriend Service"?

No, since the service is not real, there are no actual risks or consequences to using it. However, users should be aware that this is purely for entertainment purposes and should not be taken seriously or used to replace real relationships.