Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Edit in the homework help section

1. Oct 8, 2005 #1
    Am I the only one who is not able to do a 'quick' edit in the homework section?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 9, 2005 #2

hypnagogue

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I just tested it out and it worked fine for me.

4. Oct 9, 2005 #3

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Worked for me too (firefox 1.0).

5. Oct 9, 2005 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Someone else had posted in Biology last night that they couldn't edit another post of theirs just preceeding the second post.

You said you can't do a "quick edit." Does that mean you were still able to edit using the "advanced" options? Is it a persistent problem, or did it just happen last night and go away? It will probably help Greg and Chroot track down problems if we know details about them, like whether it is happening intermittently, constantly, only in some forums but not others, etc.

6. Oct 9, 2005 #5
    Yeah, by quick edit I meant: I could not edit a post in the little thing that opens up. I was able to edit posts when I clicked advanced though.

I am using firefox 1.5 beta 1

Let me test it out again.

edit... I just tested it again in the college section, on the differentiation thread, and clicking save does nothing for me.

edit2... BLAH!!! I guess I am just impatient, it seems to work after a few seconds!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?