Editing Videos from Crunchyroll: What Technology to Use?

In summary, there are various technology options available for downloading and editing videos, such as browser extensions like Ant and software like Real Times or Movie Maker. These tools can be used to make a copy of a video from streaming websites like Crunchyroll for editing purposes.
Robben
What technology can I use to upload a video so that I can edit some parts?

For example, I like watching anime online and will like to edit a scene where I believe the anime studio did a horrible job. The video I want to edit is on Crunchyroll (which is an anime website), how can I (for the lack of a better word) make a copy of the video from there so that I can edit it?

Computer science news on Phys.org
There are many video downloaders, which may be browser dependent. I use Ant, a Firefox plugin. Real Times (formerly Realplayer) can also be used. There are many others. Check with Snapfiles or Cnet.

Likes Robben
In addtion to mathman post, if you are using windows based system you can download for free Movie Maker from Windows, there you can crop scenes, merge other videos and other some cool stuff. The program is a bit limited but I think that comply with your specific problem.

Likes Robben

What is the best video editing software to use for editing videos from Crunchyroll?

The best software to use for editing videos from Crunchyroll depends on personal preference and the specific features you are looking for. However, some popular options include Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve.

Can I edit videos from Crunchyroll on a mobile device?

Yes, there are mobile video editing apps available that can be used to edit videos from Crunchyroll on a mobile device. Some examples include iMovie for iOS and PowerDirector for Android.

What file formats are supported for editing videos from Crunchyroll?

Crunchyroll videos can be downloaded in MP4 format, which is compatible with most video editing software. However, it is always recommended to check the specific software's list of supported formats to ensure compatibility.

Can I edit subtitles and captions in videos from Crunchyroll?

Yes, most video editing software allows you to edit subtitles and captions in videos from Crunchyroll. However, if you want to make changes to the original subtitles, you may need to use a separate subtitle editing software.

Is there a way to improve video quality when editing videos from Crunchyroll?

Yes, you can improve video quality by using a video editing software with advanced features such as color correction and video stabilization. Additionally, make sure to download the highest quality version of the video from Crunchyroll before editing.