Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Education question

1. Jan 26, 2004 #1
    I am a freshman in college right now. I am going to pursue a physics major. Possibly major in astronomy and physics. I was curious if it would be possible to get a masters in aerospace engineering if I had a gotten a major in physics. Any help in this topic would be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2004 #2
    Hey bud, thats what i'm doing right now, except i am doing a 3-2 program at my school. I'll get a degree in physics from my current college and then go to Case Western Reserve and do aerospace. When i'm through i'll have two degrees one in physics and one in engineering. A similar thing would be to do an Engineering Physics Program with a focus on Aero. To fully answer your question, Yes you can. Infact you would be better off becuase of your physics concertaion. You would need a few undergrad corses but other than that you would be fine.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?