Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EE Senior Project

1. Sep 9, 2005 #1

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

What type of electronics project did you design? What do you think would be a good project? Right now I'm leaning towards a wireless project.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2005 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

From your profile, it looks like you're mainly a sofware guy. What mix of software, off-the-shelf hardware and custom hardware do you want in your project?

4. Sep 10, 2005 #3
    dduardo, this is probably the first time i have seen you posting in this forum. I've even asked you already why are you a EE and you don't even post here :D Wireless is what I'm interested in myself so I would say to go with that, just try to come out with something new.

Have you thought about doing a wireless messenger. Anyway it is basically just sending messages at some discrete frequency over a local area. Applications could be around UM's campus LOL.

5. Sep 10, 2005 #4
    I am not there yet, but i have heard of other's: the coolest was robot-hand tracking human-hand movement.
    Robotics or chip design sounds interesting.

6. Sep 11, 2005 #5
    Design a garage door opener that you wear on your head and which
    responds to the mental command "open the garage door".

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook