Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EE Senior Project

1. Sep 9, 2005 #1

Staff Emeritus

What type of electronics project did you design? What do you think would be a good project? Right now I'm leaning towards a wireless project.
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

From your profile, it looks like you're mainly a sofware guy. What mix of software, off-the-shelf hardware and custom hardware do you want in your project?
  4. Sep 10, 2005 #3
    dduardo, this is probably the first time i have seen you posting in this forum. I've even asked you already why are you a EE and you don't even post here :D Wireless is what I'm interested in myself so I would say to go with that, just try to come out with something new.

Have you thought about doing a wireless messenger. Anyway it is basically just sending messages at some discrete frequency over a local area. Applications could be around UM's campus LOL.
  5. Sep 10, 2005 #4
    I am not there yet, but i have heard of other's: the coolest was robot-hand tracking human-hand movement.
    Robotics or chip design sounds interesting.
  6. Sep 11, 2005 #5
    Design a garage door opener that you wear on your head and which
    responds to the mental command "open the garage door".
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?