Can any body name 10 effects of light ??
What do you mean? It's just electromagnetic radiation. Special and General Relativity don't regard light as anything special, just as something that has the same velocity in all inertial reference frames, which other thing do, too.
are you saying that you personally are able to come up with ZERO effects of light?
what you need is …
an idea! https://www.physicsforums.com/images/icons/icon3.gif [Broken]
If this is a homework question please see the appropriate subforum.
1. Light effects which color flower a hummingbird will visit for nectar.
2. Light helps me avoid walking into walls by illuminating them.
3. Light aids circling hawks discover small prey for lunch.
4. Light illuminates the highway so while driving we can avoid obstacles at night.
5. Light causes sunflowers to follow the sun daily.
6. When an anti-submarine helicopter hovering fifty feet above the ocean surface with its sonar unit dipped to a search depth experiences a double engine failure and falls into the sea, the surviving aviators, while bobbing around in their inflatable liferaft can use their survival signal mirrors to shine sunlight into a eyes of the pilot of a distant search aircraft and thereby get rescued.
Sorry, can't think of any more.
Separate names with a comma.