Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Effin stupid trivia Q

1. Mar 4, 2009 #1

neu

THe answer given is C: All of these

Now, are A & C not equivalent??????

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 4, 2009 #2

Danger

Gold Member

It appears so. Personally, I've always preferred to stuff him into a garbage bag and transport him in the trunk of a Buick.

4. Mar 4, 2009 #3
    B would be covered by A, but since they put it up then both are correct, hence C.

My mom and I were just talking about the Chevy Chase movie where the grandmother dies on a road trip and they strap her to the roof of the car, which brought up Little Miss Sunshine as well.

5. Mar 4, 2009 #4
    neu didn't say that, the effin stupid trivia Q did. I like the mixture of PC and non-PC in the same question.

6. Mar 4, 2009 #5

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That's the third time we've had that question too.

7. Mar 4, 2009 #6

neu

Third time i got it wrong too

8. Mar 4, 2009 #7

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think a lot of the speed in those quizzes comes from repeat questions. If you have seen it once you should get it from then on. Were I get in trouble is GUESSING right the first time I see a question. If I did not look closely at the answer the first time I may have to guess a second time.

I really object to some of those questions, some are nearly like, "what is the color of the house on the NE corner of 75th and Concorde in Albany OR". Is that a triva question?

Humm... I don't think I have taken todays quiz!

9. Mar 4, 2009 #8
    Quite honestly in my mind they appear the same, so take my word for what you will. This also conjured up some images from Grapes of Wrath by Steinbeck

10. Mar 5, 2009 #9
    What have I got in my pocket?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook