Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Einstein Rosen Bridge

1. Jan 23, 2009 #1
    Hello everybody. This is my first post on this website and I am totally new to this place. I created this thread so we can all put our thoughts on the theory proposed by non other than Einstein himself. What are your thoughts on this?

Honestly, i know that most of it is science fiction, but lately i have been wondering myself. Can black holes literaly be tears in space that somehow lead to another place? The only problem is that the gravitation is too great an nothing can pass through...so..if somehow recreated(If anyone has thoughts on how we can create a wormhole, or a black hole here on earth feel free to let ur thoughts out) the black hole then perhaps we will be faced with less gravity, thus less speed needed to pass through...any ideas? i am no physician, as a matter effect i am just a curious person so..if this sounds completely stupid please excuse me...but if it makes a bit of sense, please let ur thoughts flow! thank You.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted