Election Fraud in 2008 or 2012

• News
  • Thread starter rachmaninoff
  • Start date

What magnitude organized election fraud do you think there is?

• No possibility of organized fraud; too transparent/secure. No one could affect >10 votes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An individual/organization could rig 100s of votes in a precinct; unlikely.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Precincts are rigged, and this is typical in an election; > 6 precincts nationwide.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Individuals/organizations could rig > 6 precincts at once, but this is unlikely.

• Individuals/organizations could change the result of an election at the state level; unlikely.

• A typical election has at least one organized 'rig' that affects > 6 precincts simultaneously.

• A typical election has at least one 'rig' that could shift the vote of an entire state.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • There are now working national conspiracies that rig elections in multiple states.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • This poll does not represent my view, or is too biased/polarized.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
loseyourname said:
Either you don't consider me conservative or you weren't paying attention (I don't blame you; the thread got very long very quickly). I'll just quote my entire post, #82 in the original thread on this topic (the relevant part is in the bottom in bold):

Other states, from that same page, that passed VVPR (voter-verified paper record) legislation prior to the 2004 presidential election:

Alaska, Arkanasas, California, Colorado, Connecticut,Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, , Washington, West Virginia.

Many other states have either passed or introduced similar legislation since the election.
Just saw this... No, my earlier post was general and not directed to you. Other members have provided responses to this already, in that partisan affiliations, questionable history, standards, etc. of these companies, etc. erode confidence in our election process. It appears a significant percent of Americans hold this view as a result, and whether one agrees with their view or not, we should want to address voter confidence.

To others I can only say that to defend defective aspects of our election process in defence of Bush/GOP victories is a bias that does not help anything. You can deny this as being your motive, but my suspicions remain and I find this a discouraging attitude in regard to future elections.