Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electrical Shocks in Bed

1. Mar 17, 2019 at 2:09 AM #1
    Hello Everyone,
    My name Yancy and I have an issue that I can’t seem to find help with anywhere else. I believe my downstairs neighbor was transmitting something to send vibration then electrical shocks to me while in bed. I moved from that apartment but my bed still feels like it is holding some kind of electrical current or something and I’m feeling vibration then dizziness, skin pricking and like Im being shocked. My bed is mostly wood, no bed frame and mattress is memory foam. This sensation doesn’t occur when I’m away from home or sitting on other furniture. Thoughts? My first thought is EMF? What can I do to resolve this?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 2:41 AM
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 17, 2019 at 7:20 AM #2

anorlunda

Staff: Mentor

Temporarily closed for moderation

4. Mar 17, 2019 at 7:36 AM #3

fresh_42

2018 Award

Staff: Mentor

Hello @honey18 and welcome to PF!

Unfortunately there is no way for us to even come close to legitimate conclusions. Too many possible factors needed to be considered. What's obvious is, that you describe a certain state of yours which cannot be called normal. Thus we recommend with emphasis to consult a doctor and seek for medical help, simply because it could be something severe which must be treated. The internet is definitely the wrong place to go. Your own assumptions are more than unlikely, so other reasons will have to be considered.

Sorry, but we cannot help you. Any answer must be regarded as irresponsible.
    Thread closed.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook