hi, I'm a web developer so i usually stay in front of a computer for almost 12 hrs a day. my question is, when i get up from my computer and hold a metal, ex. faucet or a spoon, or even a refrigerator holder i get electrocuted. FYI, by the way, i got a surgical implant in my right hand because of a severe breakage of my bone. and the implant stayed in my arms for about 6 or 7 years, but its been removed last year. is it connected? I'm just curios because i get electrocuted for 5 up to 10 volts.. its like I'm being bitten by a big big ant... ????? is there any explanation with this?? it all started after the removal of my hand implant.